az-uh-boo-KEY

 By T. Rodenberg
I like our chances versus Clemson. I do not see us beating Duke but you never know. Duke is of course very young and with Allen added in, they have a tendency to be not only young but foolish at times. I think Duke would still be clear favorite over KU but the KEY would/will be keeping Azubuike on the floor. Some of the matchups are great for us. I love Vick vs. Trent for instance.
Anyway, we have to dispatch Clemson first which I think is very doable. Kentucky looks lots better but I think Nova is clear favorite at this point. Xavier and Arizona underachieved as usual. I never bought in to Virginia but I didn't foresee the disaster that happened.

If we keep Azubuike out of foul trouble and if Newman keeps playing like he has we have a chance against most anyone. 


Comments