Heart says Tech, Head goes with Izzo

by TJR

I REALLY like Texas Tech. I had never seen them play a game until the other day. Wow! Their defense is really something, and Moretti was fantastic in 2nd half of he game I saw. I hope they win it all but if I had to bet, my money would be on MSU. Izzo always has his team ready this time of year. They are very organized and very poised. Dudes who might be sophomores at MSU and have only played three tourney games get out there for Izzo and play like they've been doing it for years.

Not sure what to conclude from KU's unimpressive postseason performance. Wow, I mean they really did not look very good in any aspect when I was able to see them. Dotson and McCormick did improve, especially in February but Grimes Garrett and KJ Lawson played mostly below where I thought they would be. Agbaji was one of the few bright spots as I've written before. I hope to never hear Vick's name again. Lightfoot got to play a little, fill in for the most part. Moore struggled and is a major defensive liability. Cunliffe receives another incomplete. If Dedric Lawson doesn't go to NBA he should have his head examined.

(editor's note: G. G. wants Auburn to win it all becauae that means Jathawks may be the second best in the nation)

Comments